Instructions for downloading an employment application for Washington County Hospital & Clinics
The Washington County Hospital & Clinics is an equal opportunity employer.
In order to download the Washington County Hospital & Clinics employment application you must have Acrobat Reader on your computer. To download the FREE Reader, follow these simple instructions:
1. Bookmark this page (you will be returning to get your form).
2. Go to Acrobat Reader's download page. You cannot get the application without Acrobat Reader.
3. When you have completed the simple download and have installed Acrobat Reader on your computer (it'll only take minutes), come back to this page.
Now that you have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you can have a job application. Open the employment application by clicking on the link below. Print the application and then fill out the form.
Click here for a Washington County Hospital & Clinics Employment Application.
WCHC Employment Application.pdf
Now that you have the form:
1. Completely fill out all the sections of the form that apply to you.
2. Put the form in an envelope and mail it to Washington County Hospital & Clinics.
The application you have downloaded is good for most employment positions with the Hospital. We will be happy to answer your questions regarding employment. Call us at 319-863-3909.